I regularly speak on topics related to real estate blogging, content marketing, lead generation through IDX, and WordPress for real estate.
Digital LA: April 22, 2013
Panel: Real Estate Goes Digital
Most Requested Topics
How To Effectively Use IDX for Effortless Lead Generation
Displaying MLS listings on your site via IDX is an amazing lead generation opportunity. In this session, attendees will learn the smartest strategies that work in conjunction with a hyperlocal content marketing approach.
We’ll talk about:
- How to strategically position listing data on your website for optimum lead conversion.
- How to build IDX-rich neighborhood landing pages that rank well in search results.
- What to do once a user has registered to search for homes on your site.
- How to create an email drip-campaign and market to buyers over the long-term.
A Step-by-Step Guide To Building a Hyperlocal Website That Works
In this session attendees will discover what it takes to create a website that search engines will love and prospects can’t resist.
We’ll talk about:
- How to properly perform keyword research and build a keyword list around your geographic area.
- The type of community and conversion content that engages and converts prospects.
- On page optimization strategies to make sure your content ranks well in search engines.
- How to effectively differentiate yourself from the competition and grow a local audience.
What others are saying!
“Ricardo is a engaging and knowledgeable speaker on all things Internet and social media. He spoke recently at the RESA International Home Staging Conference in Las Vegas. All in attendance agreed he really knows his subject and presents it in a way that's easily understood by Internet neophytes and geeks alike. His personal charm makes him a very engaging speaker.”
Moving Mountains Designs & Staging
“My experience at RE Bar Camp, reverberated throughout my marketing psyche for weeks. I knew that our realtor association had to partner with Ricardo Bueno. Ricardo has become a rock star in clearly defining social media as a business development tool for real estate professionals. Ricardo gives a grizillion presentations a month and they never sound canned. He is genuinely connected and tuned in to the needs of REALTORS and he's an incredible guide through the social media maze of information. Just great!”
Pacific West Association of REALTORS
"Ricardo Bueno pulled off a major coup in gathering real estate professionals from throughout the Southwestern United States into one location for a dynamic one-day event--all of whom had a unified "THUMBS UP" for a superlative Los Angeles Real Estate BAR Camp.
In today's grumpy and critical real estate market? That was a major accomplishment. Would I recommend his services to the United Nations?
Hire Ricardo and make the world a better place.”
“Ricardo is one of those guys that just gets it! His grasp on social media is impressive and his ability to break it down into simple terms solidifies him as a thought leader in this space. He has been a source of inspiration and not only is he a talented individual, he's a good guy. I highly recommend him.”
“Ricardo combines youthful exuberance with proven results. He understands the power of the new social media, but more importantly, how it is effectively and practically implemented in everyday business. He has successfully applied social media to improve & enhance his own business practice, and is gifted in helping others learn how to achieve the same powerful results. His working knowledge of social media is surpassed only by his genuine warmth and likable charm.”
Windermere Real Estate/West Sound, Inc.
“Ricardo's understanding of how to utilize social media for business is remarkable. He proved the model by using the tools himself and now shares his knowledge with others to raise the bar for the mortgage and real estate industries. Ricardo led a session on LinkedIn at REtechSouth and the positive comments continue to pour in. Ricardo is a leader in our industry and I look forward to working with him again in the future.”
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and emails as we prepare for your event.
- A personal phone consult with me and your team prior to your event so that I can understand how to serve you and your audience best.
- A professionally prepared, energetic presentation designed to deliver an information-rich learning experience for your audience.
- A custom resource page designed exclusively for your audience. This will contain the presentation slides and a “Next Action Step” worksheet for your attendees.
Thank you for your interest in considering me for your event. If you’d like additional information, or you’d like to check my availability, just click on the red button below and I’ll get in touch with you right away.