Maintaining a website is a lot like maintaining a home. Every week, you have to mow the lawn and occasionally, you need to trim the hedges. Otherwise, things become overgrown and messy looking.
A few times a year you might plant flowers and re-seed the lawn. If you don’t do any of those things the landscaping becomes overgrown and well, it doesn’t look very appealing, to say the least.
What happens then?
Site visitors click away in search of another, reliable source of information. A place that’s neatly maintained and is a constant source of valuable information.
How do you turn things around?
What do you need to attract and engage site visitors so they’ll spend more time looking at homes and considering hiring your as their real estate agent?
Introducing Real Estate Blog Topics.
Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- 50+ pages that delivers a systematic approach to building a real estate blog and dominating your local market
- A tutorial approach to understanding content marketing and effective ways to establish yourself as the local market expert
- An organized reference guide to building a better real estate blog
- Actual copy-paste headline and blog post templates
Content Management Systems, like WordPress (blogs), make it ridiculously simple to maintain a website. You can publish a blog post, edit a page, manipulate the layout and more. The more content you create, the more potential you have to reach new customers.
But just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it takes care of itself.
For your website to be successful, you need to consistently work on attracting and retaining your site visitors. You have a split second to make an impression and engage them so they’ll spend more time looking at your offer.
If visitors arrive at your site and it’s disorganized, hard to read or looks like it hasn’t been updated in months, they’ll click away and find a more reliable source of information.
Real Estate Blog Topics is designed to help you establish a foundation for your real estate blog that you can manage and build upon to build your brand and dominate your niche. You’ll learn some basic tasks you should commit to doing on a regular basis so that your site looks trustworthy and professional.
Get your copy for just $12. (That’s 60% off the final purchase price).
- Access to a private Slack channel where you can ask questions, get answers, and network with other agents
- Weekly updates as new chapters are published
- All revisions and updates