A relationship minded business, is a better business.
Because it puts the customer first. And that makes you referable.
So today, I thought I’d talk to marketing expert Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works, and someone who knows all about building a relationship-minded business. Or as he would like to say, building a business “the human way.”
Join Chris Brogan and I as we discuss:
- Why writing is like running a marathon.
- Why you need a platform and how to build a platform.
- How to make your business more referable.
- How to build a relationship with your readers through email.
- What it means to build a relationship-minded business and why that’s important.
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
(24 mins, 58 sec)
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 24 MB | 24:58 (Right click & hit “save link as”)
- Subscribe via email
- Subscribe via iTunes (coming soon…)
- Learn more about Human Business Works.
- Stay in touch with Chris Brogan at ChrisBrogan.com.
- Follow Chris Brogan on Twitter.
- Follow The Corcoran Group on Twitter.
- Learn more about The Corcoran Group.
- Watch the Corcoran Group commercial mentioned in this episode.
- Pick up a copy of The Impact Equation.
- Pick up a copy of The Trusted Advisor.
- Learn more about the Genesis Framework.