When the market is hot, it’s easy to secure new business. In a drought, it’s important more than ever to double-down on your systems, form strong relationships, and multiply your lead sources. And double-down on your content, too!
Content is your most important marketing asset in a struggling economy. Here’s why …
No one knows how long this is going to last – 3 months, 6 months, 12 months?
Content is the thing that gets people to know, like, and trust your brand.
And if you do create (and ship) content right over the next 3 – 6 months, you can build relationships with people who will be your future buyers in Q3, Q4, and beyond.
Just because people might not be buying from you right now doesn’t mean they don’t want education from your brand and the local market to make purchasing decisions in the future.
The answer isn’t just buy leads and commissions come out. You need an effective conversion process (good design, good funnels, good lead nurture process). This is called Conversion Rate Optimization.
And to help me explain that process, I asked CRO expert, Andrew Pawlak to join me. Andrew is the CEO of Leadpops and author of The Mortgage Marketing Manifesto.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why running ads is foolish if you don’t have a proper foundation (website & conversion funnel) in place
- How to use automation in your business to nurture and qualify prospects
- Why it’s better to outsource your contact and conversion process than do nothing at all
- How you can implement simple CRO strategies to improve your conversion rate
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
- Checkout LeadPops
- Request Leadpops demo
- Follow Andrew Pawlak on Twitter
- Follow Andrew Pawlak on Instagram
- Follow Ricardo Bueno on Twitter
- Follow Ricardo Bueno on Instagram
- The Mortgage Marketing Manifesto: Unlocking the Holy Grail of Mortgage Lead Generation by Andrew Pawlak
Other Ways To Listen In:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 34:58 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes (Coming Soon …)
Coming soon …
Leave a Reply