You’ve heard me say it before, but it’s worth repeating … content is your most important marketing asset.
Content is the thing that gets people to know, like, and trust your brand.
For Jason Cassity, it started ~7 years ago by simply documenting his daily process/routine. Now, he regularly creates content that demonstrates his local market expertise and he’s a sought after agent in the San Diego market with 38 sales in the last 12 months and a team of 5.
Right now, you’re either creating content and growing your know, like, and trust factor while slowly gaining market share or you’re laying low and when the market rebounds, you’re going to get left behind.
Join me and Jason Cassity for this week’s episode of the Weekly Boost where we discuss:
- Why now is a great time to double-down on content
- How to get more mileage out of your content by repurposing what you already have
- Why you need to think of yourself as a media brand (that happens to sell real estate)
- Whether you should join a team or go solo when you’re just starting out
- How to use the “document, don’t create” strategy to create tons of content
- Why if you’re not putting out content, it’s just an excuse
- Create content in the format that works best for you
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 20:30 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email