You don’t go from zero to 467 five-star reviews and 95 transactions in the last 12 months, overnight.
It takes years of hard-work and execution. And building a culture of learning and growing – one that attracts talent.
Meet Kenny Truong (a.k.a. Fast Agent). He runs Team Fast at eXp Realty and is the #1 reviewed East Bay Team on Zillow.
While most teams sell 4 homes a year, Team Fast sold over 100!
Join us as we discuss:
- Whether you should get started on a team your first year, or go solo
- Why a 1/3rd of agents never survive in real estate
- How if you can survive 3 years in real estate, you’re set
- Why your brand should be about what a good job you do and the service you deliver as opposed to how “amazing” you are (more service, less ego) [5m:12s]
- Why success doesn’t depend on whether you have a cool logo
- How to deal with perfection paralysis & develop a culture of learning and execution
- How improved conversion rate comes with confidence & why you need to ramp up on your market knowledge
- How to interpret the DISC personality test for sales
- How to attract talent by delivering massive amounts of value
- Why the more self-aware your are of your time, the less you’re going to waste it (and how Kenny tracks everything in his day-to-day and why you should, too)
- How to calculate your hourly rate & determining when to outsource
Click the flash-player below to listen now: