Once you start your free trial, send me an email and ask me about my custom follow up drip campaigns to help you follow up like a boss!
Companies who continue to market during a downturn (or in this case, a pandemic), will come out on top.
That’s what Heather Klompmaker has recognized and it’s what she continues to do. She’s working hard on becoming the knowledge broker for her market area, she uses data to control the narrative, and while physical interactions are limited, she’s leveraging things like virtual seminars to consistently grow her database and create opportunities.
Join us as we discuss:
- How companies who go through different downturns, those who continue to market are able to then take-over marketshare (4m:30s)
- Why you need to become a knowledge broker for your clients (8m:00s)
- Everybody’s likening this to 2008, here’s how you need to leverage data to share how that’s just not true (8m:35s)
- How to control the narrative for people in a sea of mis-information (10m:00s)
- How we’ve leveraging virtual seminars to connect with consumers about what it’s like to buy or sell right now (11m:45s)
- Don’t worry about how many people show up to your webinar, it’s all about growing your list (play the long-game) (13m:45s)
- How she created branded “Realtor Safety Kits” to share with consumers if they’re ready to go out, but how they’re doing as much as they can virtually (15m:50s)
- The tools they continue to leverage in their business (18m:10s)
- How they’re not running ads unless they have a follow up plan (25m:50s)
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 43:00 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email