Once you start your free trial, send me an email and ask me about my custom follow up drip campaigns to help you follow up like a boss!
Dustin Brohm is a Realtor in Salt Lake City, Utah with EXP Realty, and the Founder of Search Salt Lake, his own real estate media company brand and team. He’s also the host of the Massive Agent Podcast and runs the Massive Agent Society – a Facebook lead generation training and coaching program for realtors and loan officers across the country.
When it comes to digital marketing, building your brand reputation online, and generating and converting online leads, Dustin knows more than a thing or two.
In this week’s episode of The Weekly Boost, Dustin shares how agents can take control of their brands using Facebook ads to attract the right clients.
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
- You can take control of your own ability to generate leads.
- Taking control is the first step. This will involve work.
- Dustin believes Facebook ads are the better way. There’s a lot of learning and work involved in the process but then you have full control.
- Every time someone sees a Facebook ad, they see your brand.
- Facebook ads are a longer-term play but you absolutely get wins now.
- If you tell yourself that ads won’t work, they won’t work.
- You can either cold call a lot of people or use Facebook ads and generate leads for less than a dollar each.
- Dustin learned how to use Facebook ads based on trial and error. You can shorten that time exponentially by getting a coach or taking a course.
- You will need to follow up with these leads longer than Zillow leads, but it will be effective.
- Agents that don’t have any kind of online reputation building going on won’t be remembered when people want to buy and sell homes.
- You can create custom audiences based on actions people took with your ad that you can then retarget with future ads.
- How you approach your retargeting ads depends on what you want to do.
- If you want to be aggressive you can choose a few different custom audience durations.
- The tools that billion-dollar companies use are accessible to us.
- We all want seller leads. To get them, run buyer ads.
- Getting seller leads more directly just takes more branding.
- If you want leads, tell Facebook you want leads.
- If you have a listing or someone in your office has a great listing use a video views objective ad.
- Dustin shares about the seasonal ads he uses in the Salt Lake City area.
- Agents fail with marketing because they know what they want someone to do and they’re just putting that in front of them rather than considering what their audience needs and wants.
- An effective contact and conversion process begins with texting.
- If somebody filled out your contact form with valid contact info it is because they wanted what you’re offering them.
- Have a consistent, easy-going follow up plan that’s not in their face.
3 Key Points:
1. If you want to take control of your lead generation, using Facebook ads is the better way.
2. When you use ads, you want people to feel like you’re everywhere. This builds your brand and your reputation.
3. Agents fail with marketing because they don’t think about what their audience wants.
- “An agent needs to decide that they want control of their ability to generate business.” – Dustin Brohm
- “If you’re running ads for buyers, some of those people need to sell before they buy.” – Dustin Brohm
- “It’s knowing what people are looking for and then putting what they’re looking for in front of them.” – Dustin Brohm
- “If they engage once, they’re much more likely to engage a second time.” – Dustin Brohm
- “Have a consistent followup plan that’s not in their face, that’s not three paragraphs long.” – Dustin Brohm
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 36:00 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
Leave a Reply