The Best WordPress Theme for Building Your Email List
How big is your email list?
It doesn’t matter how many RSS subscribers you have, or how many “hits” you get to your site, or how many times people RT your posts. None of those things have the ability to influence someone to make a purchasing decision as efficiently as an email list can.
The sooner you build that email list, the better!
The Best Way To Build An Email List:
- Sign up with a good email service provider. I recommend Aweber (aff link) whom I use on this website, or MailChimp.
- Offer an incentive. Maybe you offer a free e-book, or an e-course. Whatever it is, it’s got to be compelling enough for me to want to sign up to your mailing list.
- Create an awesome sign-up form (or a series of sign-up forms) and place them strategically around your website. On your sidebar, on the footer of your posts, et cetera.
But speaking of strategic placement of your sign-up forms, that’s where the Generate WordPress Theme from StudioPress comes in (the theme I’m using on this site right now)… This theme is designed to direct your traffic to take one action – join your email list!
If your primary goal is to generate more and better email leads, you need a web design that specifically supports that goal and the Generate theme does just that.
The Generate Theme works straight out-of-the-box and integrates with any mailing list provider. Here’s what you get when you purchase Generate…
- 4 color styles,
- 3 layout options,
- A custom background option,
- A custom header option,
- Featured images for your posts,
- Footer widget sections, and
- A mobile responsive design.
Ready to get started? Get Generate today!
Disclosure: I’m a StudioPress affiliate which means any time you purchase a product, I earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). This is a theme I have first-hand experience using and that I am recommending because it is designed by a company that I trust.