With only about 30 days left for the holidays, if you’re not prospecting now then it’s going to be a very slow January and February for you. Smarter agents know that they need to start prospecting and building momentum now if they’re going to start the new year off strong.
Like Grant Cardone says:
If you want to move yourself forward, you have to do a lot, and you have to do a lot consistently.
Get your head around the idea that any action is better than none and that the more solvent your economy will become. Then pack your calendar with efforts at production. – Grant Cardone
Here’s what you can do to keep yourself productive and generate new opportunities for your real estate business:
- Follow up on 100% on all of yesterday’s opportunities (don’t let anyone slip through the cracks).
- Schedule “coffee appointments” to catch up with your sphere of influence and past clients.
- Challenge yourself to go on 30 listing appointments between now and the end of the year. Even if they’re just practice appointments. Tell your sphere that you’ve hired a new real estate coach and he has challenged you to go on 30 mock appointments between now and the end of the year. Even if you don’t convert an actual listing you’ll at least get an opportunity to practice and get better at your listing presentation.
- Get your email marketing in place. Happy Grasshopper has a great 75% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday promo. They’ll market to your past clients, re-engage old leads, market your listings, and more.
- In light of rising interest rates you can target expired listings and show them how they can get an offer at the price that they want by implementing a seller buy-down strategy (whereby the seller buys down the interest rate for the buyer).
- Create a first-time homebuyer webinar. You can run them as an evergreen webinar weekly using Webinar Jam.
If you want to keep your pipeline full you need to leverage various marketing opportunities.
Studies show that the average adult watches over 3+ hours of television per day. That’s 1,095 hours of television per year or 65,700 minutes!
Think about what you can accomplish if you spend those minutes talking to prospects or sending an email instead of binge watching your favorite original series on Netflix.
Leave a Reply