Her work centers around inspiring and creating word of mouth movements by finding and creating advocates for a brand.
This is her definition of advocacy:
Advocacy occurs when people are inspired and empowered to share their love for an idea, cause, product, or brand, so much so that they become a living messenger for that idea, cause, product, or brand.
Sounds simple enough … except it isn’t.
How do you inspire your customers and empower them to become advocates for your brand?
Whether you’re a small business owner, or a solo-proneur, we explore the answer to that question and more in this week’s episode of Content Smarts.
Join us as we discuss:
- The emotional triggers that make people love or hate a brand
- Why you need to take a stand and show people what you stand for
- Why you need to stop talking about what your products do and start talking about how your product fits into people’s lives
- The definition of advocacy and how to earn more advocates for your business
- How to get close with your customers (marketing is a relationship business)
- How to find innovative ways to help the people you’re serving
Click the flashplayer below to listen…
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 7 MB | 31:24 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes