This is probably the single biggest question that I get a lot from my agents on a day-to-day basis.
And if you’ve been in the business for a while I’m sure you’ve jumped back and forth between more than a few options.
But rather than shopping for which CRM has the best features, the more important part is simply to automate your activity or the process of following up with your leads and creating a post-close process for getting more customer reviews and asking for referrals.
I’m all for embracing new apps and technology. However, you’ll never become great at using tools if you’re constantly changing them. So commit to utilizing certain key tools in your business and invest instead on improving your skills within those technologies (i.e. improving your follow up sales process).
With that said, let’s jump into today’s episode!
Click the flash-player below to listen to the episode now:
- You’ll never become great at using tools if you’re constantly changing them [1m:30s]
- If I were to get licensed tomorrow, here are the tools that I’m going all in on [2m:03s]
- Number one: I’m investing in a really good website but more importantly, focused on creating great hyperlocal content that answers consumers most pressing questions [2m:09s]
- To paraphrase Jimmy Mackin, “Take this opportunity to lead from the front by producing timely marketing campaigns that help your customers make more informed decisions” [3m:16s]
- Here’s a great list of questions to answer for your prospects [3m:34s]
- The second thing that I’m going all in on is setting up my “trust profiles” [5m:53s]
- What comes up on the first page of Google is your personal SEO [6m:30s]
- You need to get better at collecting and showcasing your best customer testimonials [8m:36s]
- Here’s an email template to automate the process of gathering customer testimonials [12m:30s]
- The third thing that I’m going all in on if I were to get licensed today is a CRM [16m:53s]
- Why do you need a CRM at all? [17m:07s]
- Shopping for the CRM that has the best features doesn’t matter [18m:11s]
- A CRM is going to help you automate your follow up process [20m:26s]
- The biggest thing a CRM is going to do for you is help you automate your activity [29m:50s]
Other Ways To Listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 37m (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
Share the Weekly Boost With Friends & Get a Free Copy of My Facebook Ads Masterclass:
If you got value out of this episode, consider sharing it with a friend!
Refer 5 listeners to The Weekly Boost and get a free copy of my Facebook Ads Masterclass.
Just click the link below for the details and start referring: