Habits shape your life more than some people realize.
We’ve all got a few bad habits. After all, nobody’s perfect.
But if you want to build a culture of success and perform at a high level, you need to develop better habits.
Good habits shape and mold the high achieving person that you want to become. But you don’t just wake up one day and flip a switch on a life-time of bad habits.
It takes a little bit of introspection on who you are right now and who you want to become. It takes a little bit of accountability. And you start small by forming good habits that ultimately shape the person you’re trying to become.
Join me and high performance coach Ryan James Miller as we talk about how to develop a high performance mindset and building the right habits in order to fuel the career you want.
Join us as we discuss:
- How to become self-aware and think about the person you want to become
- How to develop better habits by starting small
- Why you should forget about goals and focus instead on the habits that make you the person you want to grow to be
- Why ego can be your biggest enemy
… and more!
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 31:08 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email