Inspired by Hubspot, I browsed slideshare for some of my favorite presentations on social media to share with you here. There’s a lot of gold you can find around the web on places like slideshare and even YouTube if you take a little time to just look. These are some of my favorite presentations (I particularly like Todd Carpenters, #6 for a couple of reasons).
Which one’s your favorite?
Social Media Marketing Presentations:
1. What is Social Media? by Marta Kagan
2. SEO 101: Search Engine Optimization Basics by Dharmesh Shah
3. Twitter: From Newbie to Ninja by Dharmesh Shah
4. Writing Engaging Content for the Next Web and the Socialization of Information by Valeria Maltoni
5. Make Your Website Sticky by Valeria Maltoni
6. How to Win Friends and Influence People Online by Todd Carpenter
7. Wake Up and Smell Your Brand by Jeff Turner
8. Blogging on Steroids by Ines Hegedus-Garcia
9. Social Media for the SEO Minded by Benn Rosales
10. Why Social Media is Here to Stay by Jeff Turner
101 Ways to Use Social Media
There you have it, some killer social media presentations from some great minds in the industry (and you didn’t even have to pay to go to a conference). What are some of your favorite presentations from around the web? Do you have a presentation on slideshare that you’d like to share? Link it up in the comments…
Or better yet, write your own mini-conference post with your favorite presentations from around the web and link back to it here.