- You moderate blog comments (I don’t).
- You use a partial RSS Feed (I use a full feed).
- You manage your email subscriptions through Aweber instead of Feedburner (I use both).
- You auto-follow people back on Twitter (I don’t).
- You follow too many people (or too few) on Twitter.
- You schedule your Tweets (me too…sometimes).
- You auto-post your Blog posts on Facebook (I recently stopped).
- You “Friend” everyone who sends you a “Friend Request” even if you don’t know the person all that well (not me).
- You connect your Tweets to post on your LinkedIn Status (I don’t).
- You accept invitations from everyone on LinkedIn (not me…I prefer that we’ve met).
Basically, (and for the most part) you and I have a different way of doing things. But just because you do things one way and I do things another, doesn’t mean either of us is right or wrong. As with most things in life, we each have a different way of doing things and so we’ll use the tools a different way. All that matters is that you reach your desired end result.
Do what works for you. You’ll get there.
How do you do things?
PHOTO CREDIT: firstname.lastname@example.org