Good marketing, creates sales.
But first, what is good marketing?
How do you craft a marketing message that makes you stand out from the sea of other real estate professionals just like you?
In this week’s episode, I’m joined by Jimmy Mackin, founder and CEO of Curaytor. He powers the marketing strategy for some of the nation’s top producing teams and realtors.
Join us as we discuss how to identify your value and how to craft marketing strategies & advertising campaigns to attract buyers and sellers in today’s market.
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
“Marketing is about communicating your values!” (Click to Tweet This!)
- Marketing that has an impact is marketing that is consumer first (3m:30s)
- How to identify your value proposition by asking yourself the tough question of, “Why should someone hire you?” (5m:47s)
- What you need to do to stop sounding just like every other agent (6m:25s)
- What are other businesses doing from a strategy perspective to adapt themselves and continue to grow (8m:30s)
- How to have a mindset of offense vs. defense and being able to instantly switch from one to the other (9m:07s)
- Some consumers are on the sidelines right now (voluntarily or involuntarily) and no matter what you do, you’re not going to be able to get them in the game (9m:45s)
- How to play offense and go after consumers that are in the game right now (and ready to buy or sell) (9m:55s)
- You’re not going to be able to cost cut yourself out of this (10m:05s)
- If you’ve got active buyers right now, what are you doing to communicate the story of how you’re actively helping buyers buy a home in the middle of a pandemic (10m:45s)
- The three questions consumers are asking themselves right now (11m:20s)
- How to have a growth mindset because real estate agents do not have a recurring revenue model so you have to constantly get transactions in through the door (11m:50s)
- What marketing & advertising strategies to implement if you have a listing vs if you don’t have any listing inventory (13m:50s)
- How to get high quality buyers consistently coming into your funnel (14m:10s)
- 10 – 15% of buyer leads generated need to sell a property (16m:05s)
- A simple 4-word email to drive buyer/seller engagement through the roof (16m:57s)
- How to leverage your current listing inventory with targeted Facebook Lead Ads (19m:30s)
- The power of YouTube pre-roll Ads compared to Facebook video ads (20m:50s)
- Why real estate agents need to stop caring about what other agents think about how we run our business (27m:17s)
Leave a Reply