Every time I speak at an event, people’s biggest hesitation or frustration with implementing a lot of the things discussed, is that they don’t know where to start. I hear things like:
- I don’t know how to set up a hosting account,
- I don’t know how to install WordPress,
- I don’t know how to set up a feedburner account,
- How do I integrate IDX on my site?
- How often should I post content? — OR — I don’t know what to write about…
- Where should I host my videos?
- What camera do you recommend for shooting good video?
- What email marketing program should I use?
- What WordPress theme do you recommend?
These are all in some way questions that get in the way of you launching your own website and implementing your own marketing campaign. At one point, I had these very same questions. But then I learned things. By reading. By doing. By breaking.
So my challenge to you today, is to grab a pen and make a list of all the things you feel you should have learned by now.
Your Questions Answered:
I want you to bring me your single BIGGEST question(s) on Blogging and Social Media.
- What are you struggling with?
- What do you wish you had learned by now?
I’ll do my best to respond to every single question posted in the comments below. If it’s a long one, I’ll write a blog post with your question and a link back to your site.