The fine folks at East Bay Sotheby’s International Realty (Adele Wong, Michael Thompson and Mark Attarha) produced the following video to market this 4 bedroom, 4+ bathroom listing (Casa Estrella) in Knight’s Ferry, CA.
Casa Estrella from Quentin Bacon media|creative on Vimeo.
Overall, I like the video. I think it’s elegant and well produced. Personally though, I could do with a few changes:
- No lyrics in the music (it throws the experience off for me and I feel like I can’t concentrate on the property. Otherwise, I rather enjoyed the song by Christa Couture).
- No people in the video (I’m interested in the property, not the people).
- I think the video could be shorter (granted, if I’m an interested consumer I’d be more apt to sit through the whole thing, but still, I think it could be shorter).
Either way, I think the folks at East Bay Sotheby’s International Realty did a fine job with this video presentation. Would you (or have you) ever marketed a property in this way? If you haven’t, what do you think about this video and do you see yourself marketing a property this way?
A more affordable/cost effective solution of course would be to utilize something like Animoto to create a nice property slideshow. That’s what the folks over at Gotcha Covered (A Full Service Design Company) did…
What I like about Animoto is:
- It’s easy to upload photos,
- It’s easy to plug-in music (you just select a track from their music library),
…and then Animoto takes care of the rest! They play the slideshow in accordance with the tempo of the music. You don’t have to do anything else. Of course it’s a less expensive solution and you don’t get the high-quality from the video above, but it works. What do you think?
If you’ve used Animoto before, I’d love for you to share links to your videos below. Also, what other services are you using to create videos and/or slideshows to market your properties?
Leave a Reply