People upload 500 hours of video to YouTube every minute*. I mean think about that for a second, it’s pretty wild right?
But here’s the power of YouTube. YouTube has over 2 billion monthly logged in users and 73% of adults in the U.S., watch Youtube. That’s more than Facebook (tracking at 69% of adults) and almost twice as much as Instagram (tracking at 37% of adults).
That means one thing: opportunity!
This week we’re talking to Jeb Smith with Coldwell Banker in Huntington Beach – a 20-year veteran of the real estate industry and a solid producer averaging 20 million in sales volume year over year.
In 2020 Jeb grew his YouTube channel from 200 subscribers to over 16,000 subscribers. He shares how he did it and more in this episode.
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
Listen in as we discuss:
- What it was like shooting those first, early videos (was it nerve racking)
- What sort of equipment does he use
- How Jeb decides on what content to shoot (a lot of agents/lenders who are just getting started don’t know what to shoot)
- What’s more important: equipment (camera, mic, & lighting) or post-production process (like thumbnails & video SEO)
- Did the pandemic help or hurt Jeb’s video output
- The added power and benefit of shooting regular YouTube Live’s
… and more.
Other Ways To Listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 49m (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
Leave a Reply