See, the thing is, it can be overwhelming when starting a blog. There’s lots of things that you need to take into consideration and get right…
- Who’s my audience?
- Content Planning – what am I going to write about?
- Social Media Marketing & Promotion
- Where do I get post ideas from? (Hint: check out Real Estate Blog Topics)
The sooner you plan and outline each of those things, the better. At the end of the day, if you’re blogging for business, a little work now to set a proper foundation is going to go a very long way in shaping your long-term success. So, join David Wells (the show’s host) and I as we talk about things like:
- How and what local businesses should do to build their presence on the web
- Balancing personal and professional in your content marketing
- Listening and being helpful in social media
- The process of writing headlines and creating content
What are you doing to generate content on the web and attract people to your offer? How are you measuring your results?