On Wednesday I’ll be speaking at Agent Reboot Las Vegas alongside the very talented Michael McClure (@professionalone). We’ll be leading a session on Managing Your Reputation and Content on the Web. There are a variety of online marketing tools available to today’s individual Real Estate Agent or Broker. But how do you determine what’s appropriate for you? Where do you start? How do you manage it all? How do you manage your real estate agents and their digital footprint when they’re an extension of you? We’ll discuss the technology, tactics and best practices during this session and leave some time for Q&A.
Other topics presented throughout the day will include:
- Social media – converting fans into paying clients
- Marketing yourself & your listings online – smarter & faster
- Turn your web site into a lead machine
- Making more money now – killer business planning strategies
- The mobile real estate agent – must-haves for the mobile agent
- Bay Area market analysis by leading experts
…and a networking power-hour.
Once we wrap things up, Sherry Chris from Better Homes & Gardens is joining us for a post-event Tweetup at the Hardrock Hotel from 4:00 – 5:00pm. If you’re in town, I’d love to meet you!
Leave a Reply