This year I asked Santa Claus for an Audi A8. Sadly, he didn’t bring me one (maybe next year). Although Santa didn’t deliver, the folks at Klout and Audi hooked me up with one for a few days and we took it for a pretty epic test drive to Las Vegas and back. Here are some photos from the trip:
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights. They’re plain ol’ sexy!
- The paddle shifters on the steering wheel. You also have access to navigation voice prompts, audio volume control, Bluetooth, voice control and radio/CD track selection all from the steering wheel.
- Parking system with rearview camera.
- Power trunk (opens and closes with the touch of a button, literally).
- Keyless entry (the car can be started from the push of a button).
- Ambient interior lighting (also pretty sexy).
…and much more.
Would I buy one? If I could afford one, yes. After all, Audi is my dream car. For now, I’d like to thanks the folks at Klout and Audi for a great time in the Audi A8!
eDDi Hughes says
That must have been a fun trip, I always enjoy going to Vegas. Unfortunately, I'm 3,000 miles away so I have to hop on a plane. :] I've driven from practically Canadian border to the bay area in 14 hours… Quite the drive! But it's very difficult to do 19-24 hours straight unless your car pool switches off half way. >.<
Ricardo Bueno says
Hey Eddi, the Audi A8 is a pretty smooth and comfortable ride so the drive wasn't all that bad to tell you the truth. Of course LA to Vegas isn't all that far of a drive. Certainly not a 14 hour drive anyway.
Anyway, dig your site dude! Thanks for droppin' in and for the comment!
Dustin Luther says
how awesome! Looks like so much fun!
Ricardo Bueno says
So awesome to be behind the wheel of that bad boy! Johanna had a tough time driving it at first.
I gotta say, pretty tough to get into anything else after driving that around for a while.