This year I asked Santa Claus for an Audi A8. Sadly, he didn’t bring me one (maybe next year). Although Santa didn’t deliver, the folks at Klout and Audi hooked me up with one for a few days and we took it for a pretty epic test drive to Las Vegas and back. Here are some photos from the trip:
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights. They’re plain ol’ sexy!
- The paddle shifters on the steering wheel. You also have access to navigation voice prompts, audio volume control, Bluetooth, voice control and radio/CD track selection all from the steering wheel.
- Parking system with rearview camera.
- Power trunk (opens and closes with the touch of a button, literally).
- Keyless entry (the car can be started from the push of a button).
- Ambient interior lighting (also pretty sexy).
…and much more.