Welcome to third episode of Internet Marketing Best Practices Radio . Kinda excited on this one because I finally created my own intro and outro this week, submitted the show to iTunes (approval is currently pending), and burned an RSS Feed specifically for the podcast episodes. I have a stellar line-up for you all over the next several weeks and well…I’m all pumped up and ready to rock and roll! Who’s with me?!
This week I’m joined by New Media Rockstars Jay Baer & Amber Naslund to talk about their new book, “The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social.” It’s not a book on how to “do” social media (like how or why to set up a blog, etc.), but rather a book on how to position yourself and your organization to embrace and capitalize in real-time business.
Join us as we discuss: (Note: if you care to Tweet a line from the interview & spread the awesome, use the hashtag #imbpr)
- How Jay & Amber decided to co-author a book (spoiler: he bugged her until she said yes)
- The concept behind “answering the new telephone”
- How everybody in your company is in marketing (everybody’s job is to be out there and be an asset to the community that you’re trying to serve)
- Should you force your employees to engage in social media?
- To close things out, Jay Baer & Amber Naslund share their two takeaways (“Best Practices” for being successful on the web)
Hit the flashplayer to listen now…
Other listening options:
- Click Here to Download the mp3 | 8.2 MB | Run Time 20:30
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
Jay and Amber have been posting content on their site and they have a few pre-oder specials lined up, head on over and check it out.
Interested in reading “The NOW Revolution”? Pick up a copy: