Note: Please skip ahead to the 2min 30sec mark to start the webinar.
Click here to download the slides. (Right-click and hit “save as”)
Here are some the tools and resources that we discussed on this webinar:
- Zoom: You can sign up for a free Zoom account to host one-on-one meetings. You can run meetings of any length if it’s a one-on-one. If you have 3 people or more, you’re going to be limited to 40 minute meetings (you’ll have to upgrade to a premium account).
- Google Meet: This is one of my favorites if you’re already using the G-Suite. You can invite people outside of G-Suite to your meetings and it’s super easy to share your screen and deliver presentations. If you don’t already have G-Suite, then just sign up for Zoom above.
- Loom: This is great for sending short video emails to your clients or prospects. You can sign up for a free account and send unlimited emails through July 1st. If you upgrade to the pro version (at $5 per month) you’ll have some video editing ability. Super affordable and easy to use!
- BombBomb: If you have a larger sized database (i.e. 1,000+ contacts), then I recommend signing up for BombBomb to send larger video emails to your database. You’ll be able to track who opened your emails, whether they watched your videos, and you can even customize your own video/email template.
- Here’s a great sample letter/email from Vryal Marketing to send to your database in regards to the pandemic.
If you’d like to book a FREE follow up one-on-one to help implement either of these tools (and more) into your business, just click the button below to instantly book a date/time on my calendar: