Dale Chumbley is a REALTOR extraordinaire and the man behind 365 Things To Do in Vancouver, WA, one of the few people who has implemented a 365 Things To Do Facebook campaign exceedingly well.
When Dale started his 365 Things To Do series, he committed to it under the expectation that he would not generate any business or gain anything from his endeavors within the first year. He knew that he was going to be in this for the long-haul and that it would be some time before he saw any real results. And well, in less than a year, he’s been making waves and has become the local expert for everything life-style and real estate in his community.
He’s established himself as the likeable expert in his community. A role every real estate agent should be seeking to fulfill.
In this interview, Dale Chumbley talks to us about how he did it.
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
In this episode Dale Chumbley and I discuss:
- How he reached 13,924+ fans on his 365 Things To Do in Vancouver, WA Facebook page,
- How much traffic he’s generating to his site (from both Facebook and Google),
- His process for finding and publishing content to his blog and Facebook,
- His strategy for posting new content on his Facebook Page (including tagging people, timing and the life-span of a status update)
- His new site design and how it’s lead to increased IDX registrations,