4 Reasons Consumers Are Coming To Your Website
Are You Addressing Each of These Needs?
In lesson #1 of the Real Estate Blogging Blueprint, we talked about first impressions and why they matter. So today, we’re going to look at some live examples of great, effective real estate website design in action. Remember, you only have a few seconds to capture someone’s attention, earn their trust and keep them on your site long enough to consider hiring you as their agent.
There are four primary reasons consumers are visiting your real estate website:
- Search for homes.
- Find out how the market is doing.
- Find out what they’re home is worth.
- They want to learn more about the local community.
Whether you’re looking to hire someone to design your website, or you’re designing your website yourself, you need to take these primary elements into consideration.
This video is approximately 20 mins, 26 seconds in length and I review the following:
- An example of a poorly designed real estate website (slow page load, empty landing page, poor copy),
- I show you an example of a high-end, professional website design that addresses each of the four primary elements,
- I show you an example of a template website design that addresses each of the four primary elements,
- I give you a (somewhat brief) overview of the AgentPress Child Theme from StudioPress and show you how to activate each of the design elements on the demo home page by simply using widgets.
How to make the most of this video:
- To get the most of this video you need to grab a pen and paper, close all of your other browser tabs, and take notes. Brainy scientists say you’ll process and retain information better this way. You want better results, right? Watch closely and take notes.
- To get the most out of your real estate website you need to take the lessons learned in this video and implement them. These are simple tweaks that can make you more money…implement these changes.
- To help raise the bar in our industry share this video with at least 3 other people (click here to tweet). Friends, fellow agents and professionals. By sharing this video with someone, you’ll help our industry and generate good karma. Encourage 3 new people to subscribe to the Real Estate Blogging Blueprint.
If you’re cool with ALL of the above, hit play on the video player below, and get crackin’.
(Note: this video is unlisted which means you can’t access it via search and you can’t embed it onto other sites. It’s the first in a series of subscriber-only content that I plan to share with you in this series.)
Author, Real Estate Blog Topics
Get here via a link from a friend, Facebook, or Twitter? This is a bonus video, a part of a 7-part free email course on the essential pillars of building a lead generating real estate blog. Learn more about it and sign up here.
Want a personalized site critique of your own? I have 5 spots available before the end of the year (just a few days away) and they will fill up fast. Think of this as a mini make-over clinic – I’ll review your website, suggest changes and deliver a 40 – 60 minute recording analyzing your website from design, to SEO and conversion optimization. Learn more and sign up here.