We live in a 5-star review culture.
People love to know that a place has great reviews and businesses thrive on 5-star reviews.
So if you want to create more repeat and referral business from your buyers and sellers, you need to generate more 5-star reviews and create raving fans that are ready to recommend you as their go-to agent.
How do you do that? You do it by creating an experience worth raving about.
So in this episode, we’re going to do a little exercise called the 11-Star Experience.
The point isn’t to build the 11-star experience, or even a 9-star experience. But the ideas that you come up with for a 7-star experience are closer to reach than you might realize.
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
- Experiences matter and creating better experiences worth raving about will lead to more 5-star reviews
- You’re 5x’s more likely to close a deal with an existing relationship than you are a new one
- It costs 7x’s more to find a new client than to sell to an existing client
- Clients who are referred by a friend are 4x’s more likely to buy
- How to create an experience worth raving about