One of the expectations that I always try to set with agents when they venture into the game of generating leads online is this …
Buyers (and sellers) are going to be ready when they choose to be ready, not when you want them to be ready.
So when a lead isn’t ready to list or buy right now, we develop this notion that it’s a “bad lead.” But that’s just not true.
Closing more deals is about doing three things well:
- Meet & talk to people
- Nurture the relationship
- Negotiate & close more deals
You can’t jump from step 1 to step 3 without investing some serious time, effort, and energy into step 2.
In this episode, I share some strategies for nurturing the relationship and developing a long term strategy to get them to the finish line.
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
- You can use automation to assist in making the sale, but it doesn’t replace the nurturing process [1m:20s]
- The three step process to closing more deals [2m:27s]
- You don’t need more or higher quality leads, you have a lead nurturing problem [3m:30s]
- Understanding the Pancake Effect in your lead generation process [3m:51s]
- How many contact attempts does it take to close a lead? [4m:17s]
- Online leads are button pushers and form fillers [7m:09s]
- The consumer is likely sitting in front of a computer with 5 different browser tabs open – why should they choose you over those 4 other agents? [8m:00s]
- The State of Lead Conversion and Sales Report by Verse [9m:04s]
- You’re going to beat out 83% of the competition if you just make meaningful contact within 5 minutes or less [9m:38s]
- Using Zapier as your connectivity bridge to get leads out of Facebook and into your CRM [10m:54s]
- How we use lead forms and custom questions as part of our qualification process [11m:15s]
- Consumer leads “don’t suck” they’re just early entry buyers [12m:33s]
- What our long-term nurture process looks like [14m:36s]
- The long-term nurture tool we like to use in addition to your drip campaigns [18m:15s]
Other Ways To Listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 25m (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
Share the Weekly Boost With Friends & Get a Free Copy of My Facebook Ads Masterclass:
If you got value out of this episode, consider sharing it with a friend!
Refer 5 listeners to The Weekly Boost and get a free copy of my Facebook Ads Masterclass.
Just click the link below for the details and start referring: