Once you start your free trial, send me an email and ask me about my custom follow up drip campaigns to help you follow up like a boss!
Look, I get it … talking about data isn’t all that sexy. (Unless of course, you’re a data junkie).
In software though we talk about the importance of product/market fit. Product/market fit means being in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market.
When you take the time to really understand your ideal customer profile and collect the right data, you’re then able to craft a compelling message to reach that ideal customer.
So say, for example you want to reach/target down-sizers because you love helping homeowners right-size their home and you make the process effortless. You might look up the following homeowner data:
- 2-story (owner occupied) homes in a geographic farm
- Have lived there for 20+ years
- Have over 80% equity in their home
Now you can craft a compelling value proposition that’s better than “the market is 🔥 hot, now’s a great time to buy.”
Instead, you can talk to them about their pain points (stress free move, rightsize your home, less maintenance and up-keep, etc.).
Better product/market fit.
Join me in this week’s episode of The Weekly Boost as we talk with Tyler Steenken from Cole Realty Resource on additional ways you can leverage data to prospect from home and win more listings!
Click the flash-player below to listen now:
- Cole Information aggregates information about people who live in neighborhoods and houses street by street and allows you to do data downloads for phone numbers and emails, 24/7.
- Listen to how we downloaded 100,000+ records of non-owner occupied homes to promote 6 live workshops to discuss the latest changes in rent control laws this year.
- It’s important for businesses to know what their average cost to acquire a customer is.
- “Micro marketing” is targeting a specific audience to whom your product or service is relevant.
- Cole allows for segmented lists within the database to help businesses reach specific audiences within their larger audience.
- Learn how you can craft a more compelling marketing message by identifying your ideal customer profile and getting specific about who you are trying to reach.
- Storytelling in advertising is helpful when getting people to respond to your marketing campaigns.
- How to leverage tools like SalesPype to script out and schedule the campaigns
3 Key Points:
1. It is important to understand what demographic you are trying to reach with your business.
2. Segmented lists can increase your response rate to advertisements and email campaigns and allow you to tailor your advertising to specific demographics within your larger audience.
3. Set yourself up for success now, because we don’t know what the future of business is going to look like.
- “Think about what it is you want to say and what story it is you want to tell.” – Ricardo Bueno
- “Just take action. Do something. Take action now, build your pipeline, start generating your leads, having conversations with people, and put yourself in a great position so that as things start to transition…you’re in a good place.” – Tyler Steenken
Other Ways To Listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 35m:00 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email