Done right, social media is the easiest (most effective) way to win friends and influence people. Done wrong, social media can be nothing more than a giant time-suck. So…
…what social networks should you join?
…what are the rules of etiquette?
…how do you manage your time and measure results?
Social media works, the question is, are you doing it right? Here’s some thoughts to get you started…
- The “I Don’t Have Time” Excuse in Social Media
- Starting With the Basics
- How To Build a Listening Station in Social Media
- How To Listen & Be Helpful with Social Media
- Using Social Media Offline
- How To Deal with “Friend Requests”
- A Quick & Informal Twitter Networking Guide
- Listen. Learn. Provide Value. Engage.
I will never share your email address with anyone, period.