Tell me if either of these scenarios sounds familiar …
You’ve “done print before” but you didn’t really get anything out of it.
Or, it’s just so darn expensive, it’s hard to quantify a good return on investment.
Or, so and so is already the top agent in that farm and he’s already dominating, “there’s no way I can compete.”
Truth is, anyone who’s been doing this long enough knows that print is an invaluable part of your marketing strategy and the investment you make in your print strategy is just the cost of doing business.
Done right, print helps you:
- Built a visible brand
- It closes the trust gap you have with homeowners and potential sellers in a farm
- And that leads to more sales
But only if you do it consistently and strategically.
So to help me paint a picture of what an effective strategy looks like I reached out to Adam Greer, 17+ year veteran of the real estate industry and founder of AG Designs Inc.
Click the flash-player below to listen to this episode now:
- How Adam Greer got started in the industry [5m:23s]
- Introducing the 8×8 approach [8m:36s]
- Success and name recognition is all about persistence and repetition [10m:29s]
- What to do if you don’t have any inventory or you’re just getting started in real estate [11m:33s]
- You’re getting in the way of your own success if you’re not leveraging your sales [13m:09s]
- Deconstructing common print marketing misconceptions [13m:31s]
- You get two seconds to make an impression [14m:07s]
- How to give the impression that “this agent is selling everything in my neighborhood” [14m:44s]
- The importance of not trying to have too many calls to action all at once [15m:59s]
- What to do if you don’t have too many sales/listings to leverage [17m:07s]
- What could you do with a $3,000 budget/how would you spend it [20m:53s]
- When a home goes up for sale, statistically, in the next 90 days there’s seven more homes that hit the market within a 250 home radius [21m:57s]
- Everything you put out as an agent is your resume [26m:52s]
Other Ways To Listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 16m (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Email
Share the Weekly Boost With Friends & Get a Free Copy of My Facebook Ads Masterclass:
Did you get value out of this episode? Consider sharing it with a friend! Refer 5 listeners to The Weekly Boost and get a free copy of my Facebook Ads Masterclass. Just click the link below for the details and start referring: